Monday, October 18, 2010

Lake Powell!

We had the most unbelievable time in Lake Powell with my family! Papa John rented the whole family a houseboat for an amazing 5 days! It was the absolute BEST to be with my family again. I miss them so much even though it's only been about two months since I've moved away. Hanging out with my sisters and having the cousins together again was wonderful.

My hottie hubby. ;)
Brandon and my little lady Lily!


Parker sliding off the houseboat. So much fun!


We call them the twins!


Brandon has the BEST cousins!

This is how Brandon spent much of his time on the lake. He is my little fish!



We hiked up this awesome sand hill. It was a pretty tough hike and i was so proud of all the kids for making it to the top!
Best buds for life! London and Brandon.
Parker and Aunt Julie kept us very entertained!
Becca did too!
Feeding the GIANT fish! They were scary!

Hanging out on top of the boat was super fun at night. The stars were unreal.
I love these two. They are my boys. ;)
Rainbow Bridge
The whole gang.
Parker, Brandon and a beautiful sunset.





It was truly an amazing vacation! Thank you Papa John! We love you so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment