Sunday, February 13, 2011

L.O.V.E.

I had the BEST time doing the "12 days of Valentine's" for my two favorite guys this year! Each day starting on February 3rd, I had something special to give them. Brandon LOVED looking forward to the surprises. I had fun getting creative with what to do! I think Brandon's favorite day was the first one...he got a pair of "Perry P.J.'s." 

Here he is after opening the Valentine that 
Nana and Papa John sent him...sporting the new pajamas. He was one happy boy.


The 1st day...


The 11th day...
I told him that we can read it together each night for 11 minutes! :)
I did not get many pictures of the past 12 days, 
but hopefully my guys remember how much I love them anyway. 


 I got to make cookies for the class Valentine's Day party. I love being a room mom!
 Some homemade Oreo cookies with pink icing for Brandon's primary teacher. 

 We decided to make candy IPOD's this year for his classmates. Thanks for the idea Wendy!
 Can't wait for the party tomorrow! 


3 comments:

  1. You are so Amazing. Love all the Valentine Yummies you made and Thank You Sooooo much for the one you made me. You are such a wonderful Friend!!!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute idea you have for your cuties! Love it!

    ReplyDelete