Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Our trip "home"

We went on another trip "home." It is always so great to be with family. Brandon got to spend the week with his dad Jeff, and I got to have some much needed sister and mom time. Being up north we sure do feel like we miss out on a bunch of wonderful family things, like first days of school. Well I was lucky enough not to miss this little lady's first day of kindergarten! Lily looked SO adorable in her uniform! I was grateful to share this special day with my sisters and her.


Penny's best friend Lola was happy to see her. They played for HOURS! 

My family (both sides) threw me the most amazing baby shower! It was awesome to see many of my friends that I hardly ever see, and I got the most beautiful gifts. 




My amazing mom made this diaper cake! It is the cutest thing!




My nieces and a cousin from the Shipley side. It was such a fun day!


 My sweet and wonderful husband had the privilege of baptizing our nephew Donovan. 
It was an emotional, beautiful day. 




We celebrated Lily's 5th birthday! My sister made the cutest "microphone" cupcakes to go perfectly with the Hanna Montana theme! They were delicious too!







We were happy to have Brandon back after a week of him being away from us. As always, it was a great trip. Can't wait till we can live by our families again. They are just the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment