Thursday, February 23, 2012

#34

So last Sunday I turned the big 34...which just so happens to be John's favorite number. I think it might be a lucky number too because I had seriously the BEST birthday that I can remember. Julie, Angie, Greg, Lily, Parker and London all came into town and stayed for an awesome weekend! 
Of course we started it off by enjoying some Kinders BBQ. 

Jump Sky High was our next stop. 




Parker doing a flip into the foam pit!


Later that night we stuffed ourselves with pizza and Oreo truffles! Thank you Julie!

On Sunday after church, we headed to the Marina park to feed the ducks. We ended up feeding a lot more seagulls than ducks!

Brandon and London doing some exploring.





Angie took some family photos for us. :) 






 My sisters made me the most delicious meal and then we played the flour game and the water game. Two of our family favorites! They wanted to make me a cake but because most all cakes have some dairy, I opted for some Mint Oreos. Here is the picture of my "cake" this year! Ha!



Brighty playing the flour game. Baby with a knife...not a good idea! 






It was unbelievably fun having some of my family in town. 
Such a Happy Birthday for me! :)

One more thing...my amazing friend Rachel made me this super adorable and YUMMY cake! Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment