Thursday, June 21, 2012

and Summer begins...

To kick off our Summer we headed down to So Cal, and thanks to Aunt Julie, we ran a race! Julie, Becca, Parker and I ran a 5K and Brandon and London ran a 1K. It was a great morning!




The group of runners, minus the peanut. ;) Brandon was happy so I don't know what this face was all about. Oh well!

These kiddos sure do love their Aunt Julie. It's all thanks to her that we had this cool experience. She's the best.

Two cuties with their "gold" medals. 

We celebrated Becca, the high school graduate!! I'm so bummed I didn't get a pic of her and I together. 

We went to Ruby's for shakes. 


Nana got the kids this fun little raft. They had such a great time.





It was a fabulous week with family. Can't wait to see them again for the Fourth of July!
Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment