Monday, August 13, 2012

11 Months!

Brighty is 11 months old now and has us on our toes! She is everywhere and into everything! She is such a sweetheart and loves to give "kisses." She holds her babies and gives them love. It is the cutest thing. The other day she held a phone to her ear and started talking into it. John and I about died! It was SO adorable! She wears size 12 month clothes now and size 3 shoe. I cannot wait to find out how much she weighs at her 1 year well baby check. I know it's getting close to 19lbs. Our tiny peanut is growing, yahoo!

Brighty's favorite food is watermelon! She loves it and loves to try and eat the rind too! Ha! Her obsession with ice has John and I baffled. Every time I open the freezer (while I'm holding her) she quickly grabs an ice cube from the ice box in the door. She grabs at all my drinks too. I give her cupfuls of ice and sit her on the kitchen floor. It keeps her entertained for at least 10 minutes!  



I don't know why but it's super hard to get a great picture of this little monkey! Maybe it's because she is 11 months old! Ha! 



Oh Brighty, the adventures with you never cease! We LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment