Friday, November 19, 2010

so thankful...


I am so thankful for many things. I love this time of year because it really helps me focus on what I have and how very blessed I am. This Thanksgiving I am EXTRA thankful because I now have an incredible husband to share life and all it's blessings with. Because of him, I do not need to have a full-time job, and I have time to bake pumpkin bread for Brandon's teacher and principal. ;) I have time to help out in Brandon's class and find amazing notes like this one on his desk. It was such a great feeling to walk in and read that sweet note and be there to help with the Thanksgiving celebration. They are all such cute kids and I LOVE being there! I asked Brandon to give me a smile and not be silly...this is what I got. Ah! (I am still thankful for him though!)
Brandon and Logan. (Oh and Jared!) Cute kiddos!
I could never sit down and write all the things that I am thankful for...it would take way too long, but I can say that I have truly been abundantly blessed. Happy Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet boy! --So good to see you happy.

    Belated Happy Thanksgiving! --btw, beautiful family picture on your header.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new picture. Ya'll look so happy!

    ReplyDelete