Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Addition!

Yes it's true! We are expecting our little baby "bean" sometime mid-September and we could not possibly be more excited!

 This is how I told John and Brandon the news. I had been feeling kinda "weird" for a about a week and  suspected that I might be pregnant. So on January 21st  I took a test to confirm my suspicion. I was amazed even though I kind of already knew. I had planned a while before that I would tell John using food of some sort. My guy loves sweets so I thought that spelling it out with cookies would be fun. :) We went out to dinner with our friends that night, and the entire time I was on pins and needles! I could not wait to tell him later on when we were alone. After putting Brandon to bed I finally had my chance to deliver the BIGGEST news ever! I got the tray of cookies out and walked into our bedroom where John was lying on the bed. He had his back to me, laying on his side. I said "I have something to tell you." He responded, "What is it, I'm listening." I told him he had to turn over and sit up for this one. He did. As he read what the cookies said he just looked at me and kept saying "No you're not. No you're not," with a huge smile plastered on his face. He kept giggling and smiling in disbelief. It was so cute. 




When I thought that I might be pregnant I ordered a "Big Brother" shirt for Brandon just in case. Good thing I did! The day after I told John the news, we decided to tell Brandon. We told him we had a special present for him to open. He was super excited for this gift. He opened the present and read what the shirt said. He just smiled and said "really?"


Brandon is SO excited to FINALLY be a big brother! 

Here is our sweet baby at almost 13 weeks! At our appointment the doctor unofficially moved up our due date from September 19th to September 16th. I am very happy with that! 

Love the 3D shots, even if they are kinda freaky!



We cannot wait to meet our baby!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm SO Happy for you guys.

    (this is mike lombardi's little sister, kristina. john knows me by "peanut" haha. I enjoy following your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't be more happier for you guys!!!! You both deserve the best!! Hope you're feeling great!! Please let me know what you need...this baby needs some spoiling!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!!!! So happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete