Sunday, March 6, 2011

So Proud!

Today while sitting in church, Brandon turns to me and with big, wide eyes says, "Mom, I want to bear my testimony." I was shocked and extremely happy that he wanted to do something that I very rarely have the courage to do myself. A few minutes later he was up at the pulpit giving the sweetest testimony I've ever heard. He even said that he was thankful his parents are "nice." ;) Some people chuckled and some smiling faces turned in our direction. 

After he sat down, he told me that he was SO nervous up there in front of all those people. I told him that I couldn't tell and that he did such a great job. After a few other people got up, we saw his primary teacher walk forward with a big smile. She said that she was really proud of Brandon for being an example to her by bearing his testimony. After church was over, Brandon was given compliments on what he had done and boy did that make him HAPPY! I have never seen him beam with such sweet pride. It was a wonderful day. I am thankful for my guy...he truly is an example to me. 


Just thought I would throw this picture in! We went to this AMAZING ice cream place called Fentons with our friends last night. It was seriously so yummy! Can't wait to go back soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment