Monday, October 29, 2012

Trunk-Or-Treat

We had such a great time at our wards Trunk-Or-Treat! What a cheesy flower I make, but my kiddos are cute! :) My handsome Thor and my little Busy Bee. Brighton makes the perfect bee because she does NOT stop moving, ever!!

Brighty ate every piece of candy that went in her "trick-or-treat" (her pumpkin) and then she threw up. Darn! 







I got this smile when she was on Brandon's shoulders. Her happiest times are with him. Oh how she adores him! 

There were lots of fun games to play, bouncy houses to jump in and too much food to eat. We were all sick of treats by the end of the night! 


My girl LOVES Elmo!! She stared at this bouncy house for the longest time! She didn't even want to go in, just wanted to look at it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment