Thursday, November 1, 2012

October fun and Halloween night!


 Brandon did a great job of carving his pumpkin this year. It is always MY job to clean it out...he gets too grossed out! :)


These "brain" cupcakes were SO fun to make! We "booed" a couple friends with these. Brandon would take them to the door and drop them off, ring the bell, then run. :) He loves doing this kind of thing!!

 I honestly LOVE making holiday treats. I'm actually a little obsessed with finding cute treats on pinterest! 





My little butterfly flying around the police station while brother had a tour with the cub scouts. 



I got a ton of pictures of Brighty looking in her pumpkin! She loves that thing!






Just before we left to go trick-or-treating! Brandon's hair was supposed to be yellow...not sure why it turned this color!




I am so grateful for our wonderful friends that kept an eye on Brandon (and even brought it home afterwards!) while John and I slowly walked the neighborhood with our little bee. 
Brandon stayed out till 8:30 with his buddies while John and I went home with Brighty after an hour of collecting candy. They both had a fantastic time! Brighty learned how to walk up and take candy from strangers...so glad we taught her that! Ha! Brandon came home with some major loot and the biggest smile on his face, EVER! What a great night!!



No comments:

Post a Comment