Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Brookys first week

I am SO behind on blogging...I've thought of just stopping completely. But then I remember that this really is my only form of journaling. I really want to keep up with blogging and then print out yearly books to look back on. I know it will be worth it. :) So here I go to try and catch up! 
Brooky is such a sweet baby. She is much easier than Brighton was, so that is a HUGE blessing. 



This is my absolute favorite picture of my THREE kids! I still cannot believe that there are 3 of them. ;)





There was LOTS of tired going on in our house the first week of Brookys life. Sleep deprivation is by far my least favorite thing about having a baby. SO hard!!




Her defined widows peak is so adorable!! Love love love my Brooklyn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment