Saturday, August 24, 2013

more pics of Brooky and a trip to the beach!

Of course I have a ton of pictures of little Brooklyn...not quite as many as Brighty or Brandon, but a lot none the less. :) I heard over and over that the third child ends up with hardly any pictures so I was told "Be sure and take a bunch!" 


One of my favorites!! I love how tiny she looks.


Lily is such a sweet little mommy.

I love this picture. Brighty and a huge soda! Ha! (Don't worry, it's not hers...she just thinks it is.)


Cousin Kelsee

Great Nana


It was great to get away from home and go to the beach. I had the BEST time because Nana gave me a full nights rest by taking Brooky the entire night and feeding her a bottle. I will never forget how I felt that morning when I woke up. Amazing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment