Monday, October 7, 2013

Brighty is TWO!


I am still trying to catch up on my blogging. Brighty had a birthday on September 9th and we celebrated it that day with a fun dinner at Olive Garden. Then she had a party Minnie Mouse style on the following Sunday with family. (Sorry to my family who already got an email with these pictures- I just had to add them to the blog!) :)

Here's my little note to my big girl. 

Dear Birthday Girl, 

I can hardly believe that you are two years old! You are such a sweet, sassy, fun little girl. You have brought so much love and laughter to our family. You love your “Bubba” and “Booky” a ton. Every time you hear the baby crying you let me know by saying “Booky crying!” When you are holding her you always say “picture?” It’s so cute! Your favorite food is any kind of noodle. You really love chocolate (cha-ate, as you say it) and you love your milk. You wear size 2T clothes and a size 7 or 8 shoe. You are getting close to being potty trained but not quite there yet. You love to go to storytime at the Library to sing songs and look at books. Your favorite show is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Bubble Guppies. You love to go play outside and swing. Swimming and playing in water are at the top of your fun list too. You are becoming a better listener and you speak so well! You still are not a great sleeper, but you sure are getting better at eating. Yahoo! Every night you want me to say prayers with you, and you like me to sing "I am a child of God." Nursery has been hard for you and I still go with you each week. Good thing I enjoy it!! You have taught us all a whole lot of patience Miss Brighty, but  we could not imagine life without you. Thank you for coming to our family, we needed you. 

Love,  your lucky Mommy


She woke up to balloons! She's obsessed with them so this was a VERY big deal. ;)


I think we sang "Happy Birthday" about 50 times throughout the day. Man this child loves that song!! 

Her very own special cupcake.

Being silly with her Nana and "Pa John."

Thank you Aunt Angie for her birthday princess garb! So fun!




Angie took these pictures for us. She is very good at being patient!! It is difficult to get this girl to hold still for a photo. 







Party Time! My Aunt Georgie made all the Minnie cut outs for me and sent them in the mail! She is the BEST!!

Brighty's cupcake.











Priceless face!!! She was SO excited about her present!







Cutie pie with all her loot! What a wonderful birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment