Wednesday, October 9, 2013

my little loves

I just can't get enough of this face. She is cooing and "talking" like no body's business these days! It's precious. 

This bumbo has been an absolute life saver for us!! She loves it most of the time and it's great because she can really see all that is going on around her. She even takes a bath while sitting in it!  I wish I had one when my other two were babies. 

A beautiful moment...and by moment I really mean that. The very next second Brighty was running away from him screaming! Ha! It's a love/hate relationship between these two. Makes me crazy!!

Brandon finally made it to the top of this big rock at the beach. Yay Bran!

Little Brooky likes to be toted around in the front pack, something Brighty did not like. I am grateful she likes it! It too had been a life saver!


So in all three of these last pictures Brooky has her fingers in her mouth. Yes, she is teething! 





No comments:

Post a Comment