Friday, May 13, 2011

Brandon Turns 8!


At 4:30am yesterday morning I woke up to Brandon excitedly saying "I'm eight mom!" I have to admit that at that hour I really was not very excited for him. Ha! Much to my dismay, he did NOT go back to sleep so we started our celebration very early!

He was ecstatic to find balloons all over his bedroom floor and "it's great to be 8" signs on his walls.
 (This is a tradition started by Wendy and I stole it from her. Thank you for being so creative Wendy!) 
He was super excited when he walked into the kitchen to find this...

I love surprising him. ;)
He opened a couple of gifts...this was a favorite. He just loves those "Ugly Dolls." So funny!
Luckily his Nana and Papa Yost sent him a new outfit to wear on his big day, 
because I forgot to get him anything to wear! They are the BEST!



He really wanted "bone" cupcakes for his classmates, a "dog" cupcake for himself and a "paw print" cupcake for his teacher! This is exactly what he wanted last year! 

I made these little cupcake bites too. :) 



For lunch he wanted me to take him to Subway. All his favorites on his special day. 

After school we went to Baskin Robbins for a free ice cream! He picked his usual, Rainbow Sherbet. 


This singing balloon was fun until about the 30th time Brandon played the song! Ah! ;)


For dinner he chose Sweet Tomatoes, his absolute favorite! John and I think that it is because it's a self- serve place and Brandon loves getting his own food. We brought a candle and sang to him at our table.



For the rest of the evening my two guys played the Wii. What a great day! 
Brandon you are SO loved! We can't believe you are 8! 

No comments:

Post a Comment