Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

 This mother's day was extra special...I think it's because I will soon be the mother of two. That sounds so weird and so wonderful. ;) Everyday I have to remind myself that it's real. That soon a little girl will be adding even more love to our home. Brandon can't wait, John can't wait, I can't wait, and really I think she can't wait either! The way she kicks me non-stop makes me think she wants out! Ha! John so sweetly surprised me on Saturday morning with beautiful roses and a card. I read my card and drank my one little can of diet coke that I'm allowed a day...it was a great morning. 

 On Sunday I woke up to little hands rubbing my feet. As I slowly woke up Brandon said "Happy Mother's Day mom." His foot rubs are the best, even if they only last 30 seconds. Brandon encouraged me to stay in bed and relax (while John made yummy blueberry pancakes and eggs.) 
My guys are so sneaky! ;)
 We made some cookies for a few awesome moms in our ward. 
 I am excited to see what next Mother's Day brings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment