Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Official Cub Scout and Open House!


It's finally official! I have had a calling in Cub Scouts for as long as we have lived in Northern California (roughly 8 months) and Brandon has been coming with me and participating the entire time. However, when it came to actually earning any awards or recognition, he had to wait until he turned 8. He was SO proud at this last pack meeting when he finally got patches, belt loops and beads. Way to go Brandon!

He got to "pin" me. 


 Brandon had a blast at Open House showing John and I some of the things he has done this year. We have been SO blessed to have him in such an amazing school, with an amazing and very loving teacher! 


I LOVE this self portrait of him. The spikes have become his trademark. So funny, and cute.:)

  

 The wonderful Mrs. Machado and Brandon

 Principal Egan and Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment