Friday, June 10, 2011

Bye bye...

I have mixed feelings today, both happy and sad...excited and scared. Today my little boy said good-bye to second grade, and now is on to third. It has been an amazing year, starting with a HUGE transition for him. John and I getting married, moving to a new house and starting a new grade in a new school were all major events that he had to deal with. I must say he impressed me greatly. 
Kids are resilient, and thank goodness for that.  


To kick off summer, Brandon and I together made some sun cookies for his classmates.

  
We thanked the office staff and the principal with some patriotic goodies. 


We got Mrs. Machado a bucket full of fun summer stuff. 


We will miss you second grade, but we are so excited for the adventures that are ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment