Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Fun

 Summer is here and we are enjoying the beautiful weather. I have always thought that Northern California was pretty chilly (I've worn socks and shoes almost every day since we have moved here). But now the heat is here and it is beautiful flip flop weather!

A couple weeks ago we took Brandon and his buddies to a fun children's activity night
at a local church in our town.
 John was a great sport and played Minute to Win It in front of LOTS of kiddos. 

Brandon has been in the "fort" mode lately...always wanting to build fun places to hide! He even insisted that we have our last FHE in his fort. It was quite warm and cramped in there, but lots of fun. :)

Glow in the dark chalk was super exciting to make and use! 


Brandon has been loving his swimming lessons. He is really enjoying learning all the different strokes and I love watching him. I cannot get a good picture of him though because they do not allow parents near the pool during lessons. Bummer! 

Nana gave us such a treat and came out for almost an entire week! We were so spoiled! 
We LOVE Summer! 



4 comments:

  1. Love all the fun pics!....and I think you got a GREAT shot of Brandon swimming...is that his instructor? :) Oh my....It's a good thing we are both so happily married and in love with our husbands, because if that was my child's swim teacher, I'd be watching him more than my kid! I know! I'm so horrible! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katy! That's what I was going to say. I have to agree the swim lesson photo is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oliver has been building forts lately too! We need to get them together and see what they come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHA!!!! I was going to say the same thing too!!!! You look fabulous by the way!!!!

    ReplyDelete